CarDomain Network: CarDomain StreetFire.net Autoholics
Home > Car Videos > Los Angeles - Barstow to Las Vegas Dual Sport Ride
 
TAG A CAR IN THIS VIDEO
Be the first to tag this video!
Add
 
 

TVmoto presents the Los Angeles - Barstow to Las Vegas Dual Sport Ride Tour that took place on November 23-24 2007. An exciting 2-day adventure sponsored by District 37 AMA where 20% of the run covers paved roads and the remaining 80% covers dirt roads and trails.<br /> <br /> This is a demo video for a larger project we are preparing to shoot in HD. All the more reasons to stay tuned to TvMoto!!! Many exciting things to come...

Category: Dirt Bikes/ATV, Racing

Tags: Motorcycles, lasvegas, TVmoto

Toggle Description
Copy the embed code
 
 
BB Code
 
 
Width:
Height:
 
Generate Code
 

Add to Profile


Add to Playlist